European Proposal Setting Up
For more than 20 years, Euroquality is specialised in setting up and management of innovative and collaborative projects. Euroquality helps public and private organisations active in the field of Research, Development and Innovation (RDI) in the identification of funding opportunities in line with their projects and needs.
Once opportunities and projects have identified, Euroquality helps its clients in the setting-up of proposals until the final submission, considering the requirements of the funding agencies. Euroquality consultants support their clients on all their grant applications.
To answer the needs of its clients, Euroquality offers following services:
- Analysing RDI strategy in order to offer the best funding opportunities (technological watch);
- Searching for partners at national, European or international scale in order to ensure best competencies in consortia;
- Structuring and defining the project actions and strategy in cooperation with the partners, thanks to professional communication and audio conference tools;
- Negotiating and finalizing the financial aspects;
- Writing the proposal according to the requirements of the call and of the funding agency;
- Submitting the proposal to the funding agency.
Euroquality has a broad experience in the setting-up of European projects, especially within Horizon 2020 framework for research and innovation (in the past FP7 and FP6), as well as in LIFE and Erasmus+ projects, funded by the European Commission.
Collaborative European Project Management
Euroquality is specialised in administrative, technical and
financial management of funded European projects in order to
allow coordinators and partners focusing mainly on research,
development and demonstration activities falling within
With more than 20 years of experience in European project management, Euroquality has a broad experience in the following activities:
- Consortium Agreement writing;
- Administrative management;
- Financial management and reporting;
- Logistics, facilitation for transnational meeting organisation;
- Communication and exploitation plan;
- Risks management;
- Collaborative tools;
- Day to day management (online meeting, planning, partners cooperation and progress monitoring, etc);
Euroquality provides its clients with advanced tools for the financial and technical follow-up of the project in order to ensure a smooth project progress.
Euroquality is currently involved in the management of Horizon 2020 projects as partner, in a LIFE project and Erasmus+ project as subcontractor.
Communication, Dissemination and Exploitation
In order to promote the funded projects and reach the targeted population and the widest audience, Euroquality helps consortia with the creation, development and implementation of communication campaigns. This expertise includes:
- Writing of the dissemination plan;
- Support in networking with similar projects;
- Design of communication and dissemination materials (leaflet, logo, graphical chart, posters, etc.);
- Design, maintenance and update of public website (ergonomic, easily modifiable, natural referencing);
- Organisation and participation to seminars, events, conferences in Europe;
- Production of newsletters and management of pages on social networks related to the project.
In order to ensure a good exploitation, Euroquality provides the following services:
- Writing of the exploitation and replication plan (assessing the state-of-the-art, considering third parties’ rights, strategy for the exploitation of project results);
- Intellectual property management during and after the project;
- Moderate potential Intellectual Property (IP) conflicts between partners during the project.
In order to provide consortia with these services, Euroquality can be integrated as partner or subcontractor in the project, depending on the requirements and rules of the funding agency.
Euroquality proposes training sessions on European project setting-up as well as project management based on its successful experience.
Presentation of the EC framework programs, according to
the needs of the trained structure
- Example of training session – European funding
Welcome 09h00 – 09h30 Introduclion to EU unding programmes
— Rules and participation requirements
Horizon 2020 and the integration of SME in projects
Fast Track to Innovationn
09h30 – 11h30 Break 11h30 – 11h45 Steps for accessing to European funding 11h45 -12h45 Lunch break 12h45 – 14h00 Feasibility of your project: How to diagnosis your idea and concept? 14h00 – 16h00 Break 16h00 – 16h15 Best practices to get involved in a European project:
Coordination or partnership?
16h15 – 16h45 FFind information at European scale: What are the local networks and the European websites? 16h45 – 17h15 Q & A session 17h15 — 17h45
Project setting-up methodology, tools and best practices
through business cases
- Example of training session – Project setting-up
Welcome 09h00 – 09h30 General introduction to the EU programmes
How to read a call? — Case study
9h30 – 10h00 Project feasibility
How to define the objectives?
How to verify the relevance of the concept with the expectations of the call?
10h00 – 10h45 Break 10h45 -11h00 Creation of the consortium
Be well positioned as coordinator
Define partners proﬁles
11h00 – 12h30 Lunch break 12h30 – 14h00 Basic rules of writing and definition of the work programme
14h00 – 14h45 Negotiation of financial aspects
14h45 – 16h00 Break 16h00 – 16h15 Find support at European scale
What are the local networks?
Working with consultants
16h15 — 17h00 Q & A session 17h00 — 17h30
Project management methodology, tools and best practices
- Example of training session – Project management
Welcome 09h00 – 09h30 Negotiation process – Introduction 09h30 – 09h45 Financial and technical negotiation
Identification of technical objectives
09h45 – 10h15 Consortium agreement
10h15 -11h00 Break 11h00 – 11h15 Intellectual Property Management
Patents and commercial agreements
11h15 – 11h45 Reporting activities 11h45 – 12h45 Lunch break
12h45 – 14h00 Dissemination and communication tools 14h00 – 14h30 Governance structures 14h30 — 15h15 Break 15h15 — 15h30 Monitoring of activities, completion of work programme
and validation of deliverables
15h30 — 16h00 Management guide and financial follow-up :
16h00 — 17h00 Q & A session 17h00 — 17h30
These trainings have the objective of giving the tools and the methods to all the professionals coming from the private, public and associative sector to take part, set up and/or co-ordinate a European RTD project mainly funded by the H2020, LIFE and Erasmus + programmes.
Euroquality offers on-demand training courses, depending on the needs of the structures. To register and obtain additional information, contact us.
National And European Studies
Euroquality offers services to realise studies on the national and European research framework.
Examples of exploratory studies carried out by Euroquality experts:
- Study on technological innovations helping to reduce food wastage – PIPAME – Interministerial working group for Prospective and Anticipation of the Economic Transformations – DG for Industrial Competitiveness and the Departments of the French Ministry of Industrial recovery and Directorate-General for Food of the French Ministry of Agriculture, agrifood industry and Forest.
- Study on fundings dedicated to research activities in the field of agriculture in Europe, on their uses and impacts (IMPRESA, FP7, 2013-2016)
Euroquality also realised evaluation on the impact of the activities of Research Development realised under 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th framework programme of the European Community for research, technological development and demonstration activities.