In order to promote the funded projects and reach the targeted population and the widest audience, Euroquality helps consortia with the creation, development and implementation of communication campaigns.
This expertise includes:
- Writing of the dissemination plan;
- Support in networking with similar projects;
- Design of dissemination materials (leaflet, logo, graphical chart, posters);
- Design, maintenance and update of public website using the latest technologies (responsive, one page, animated, SEO) thanks to the expertise of a web developer;
- Organisation and participation to seminars, events, conferences in Europe;
- Production of newsletters and creation of pages on social networks related to the project.
In order to ensure a good exploitation, Euroquality provides the following services:
- Writing of the exploitation and replication plan (assessing the state-of-the-art, considering third parties’ rights, strategy for the exploitation of project results);
- Intellectual property management during and after the project;
- Moderate potential Intellectual Property (IP) conflicts between partners during the project.
In order to provide consortia with these services, Euroquality can be integrated as partner or subcontractor in the project, depending on the requirements and rules of the funding agency.