Euroquality helps SMEs and actors active in the field of Research, development and Innovation (RDI) in the identification of funding opportunities in line with their projects and needs.
Once opportunities and projects have identified, Euroquality helps its clients in the setting-up of proposals, considering requirements of the funding agencies.
To answer the needs of its clients, Euroquality offers following services:
- Analysing RDI strategy in order to offer the best funding opportunities (technological watch);
- Searching for partners at national, European or international scale in order to ensure best competencies in consortia;
- Structuring and defining the project actions and strategy, in cooperation with the partners, thanks to communication and audio conference tools;
- Negotiating and finalizing the financial aspects;
- Writing the proposal according to the requirements of the call and of the funding agency;
- Assisting the consortium in the Consortium Agreement writing;
- Submitting the proposal to the funding agency.
Euroquality has a broad experience in the setting-up of European projects, especially within Horizon 2020 framework for research and innovation (in the past FP7 and FP6), as well as in LIFE and Erasmus+ projects, funded by the European Commission.
Please, consult the following pages for more information on the setting-up process:
For Horizon 2020