Euroquality is specialised in administrative, technical and financial management of funded European projects in order to allow coordinators and partners focusing mainly on research, development and demonstration activities.
From its 18 years of experience, Euroquality has a broad experience in the following activities:
- Administrative management;
- Financial management and reporting;
- Logistics, facilitation and minutes of transnational meeting;
- Exploitation plan & Dissemination;
- Risks management;
- Collaborative tools;
- Day to day management (online meeting, planning, etc);
Euroquality is currently involved in the management of Horizon 2020, FP7 and LIFE+ projects.
The Euroquality expertise in project management is a major asset in the setting-up methodology, thanks to a better understanding of management rules in European projects.