Euroquality offers services to realise studies on the national and European research framework.
Examples of exploratory studies carried out by Euroquality experts:
- Study on technological innovations helping to reduce food wastage – PIPAME – Interministerial working group for Prospective and Anticipation of the Economic Transformations – DG for Industrial Competitiveness and the Departments of the French Ministry of Industrial recovery and Directorate-General for Food of the French Ministry of Agriculture, agrifood industry and Forest.
- Study on fundings dedicated to research activities in the field of agriculture in Europe, on their uses and impacts (IMPRESA, FP7, 2013-2016)
- Studies on the use of the interspecific varieties of vines in Europe – European Commission – DG Agriculture – 2003
- Ex post evaluation of the Common Organisation of Markets (OCM) of wine – DG Agriculture – 2003
- Evaluation of the impact of Development Research activities carried out under the 3rd and 4th Framework Research Programm and Development of the European Commission – 2003
Euroquality also realised evaluation on the impact of the activities of Research Development realised under 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th framework programme of the European Community for research, technological development and demonstration activities.